Well, when it rains, it pours! I got a flurry of blogging awards from fellow bloggers all at once… but in this case it’s not raining OR pouring because I just got awarded The Sunshine Award from The Lonely Lion! Do check out her blog when you get a chance, she’s a doll! Totally made my day! I’m loving decorating my blog with these award blings. It makes me feel like occasionally, sometimes, perhaps, just maybe people actually read what I write here. ^_^
I’m going to be brief with this blog award post, because, well, TV. Distracting. Distracting TV. Zac Efronnnnnnn.
The Rules for the The Sunshine Award:
– Proudly post your sunshiney new award
– Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
– Write 11 questions for them to answer
– Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them
My Answers to The Lonely Lions Questions:
1. Where is the one place you want to visit before you die?
There are far too many places! But I guess, Egypt? I want to see the pyramids!
2. What stops you sleeping at night?
Recently? My hungry baby. Sleep deprivation has never been so cute.
3. How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging off and on since I was a teen, but Domestic Geek Girl has been around since May of this year. I started it to keep myself busy when my hubby was in boot camp, but it kind of grew on me.. (and grew over 1,200 followers.. woot!)
4. Do your friends and family read your blog?
I sure hope so!
5. What was the last song you listened to?
What I’ve Been Looking For from High School Musical. (I sent the lyrics of this song to Jonathan while he was in boot camp so he’d get the song stuck in his head. Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!)
6. Do you have any interesting hobbies?
I think cosplay is pretty darn interesting!
7. One fact nearly no one knows about you?
I’m a certified massage therapist. I keep that on the down low so I don’t get bugged for massages… ALL. THE. TIME.
8. Quick, tell us a joke!
A monk once walked into a bar… and you’d think he would have seen it and ducked!
9. What is on your mind right now? (Wow, I sound like 2012 facebook!)
Well, I’m writing this while watching High School Musical, so I’m mostly thinking, “Zac Efron is yummy. Yummy yummy tickles in my tummy. Yum yum. Wow, this acting is terrible. WILDCATS, EVERYWHERE, WAVE YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!! I wonder if I could get Jon to cosplay as Troy Bolton? Zac Efronnnnnn.”
10. Whats the view from your bedroom window?
Our apartment complex’s parking lot and the lawn area, with the trash can for pet owners to drop off poop. So usually the view from my bedroom window is a dog pooping.
11. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
The Eleven Bloggers I Nominate (In no particular order):
My questions for you!
- Who’s your favorite actor? (Say Zac Efron. SAY IT!!)
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- Can you dance?
- Do you like wearing hats?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- Does might make right?
- What are your thoughts on body glitter?
- Your deepest darkest fear?
- What makes you swoon?
- The most prominent truth in your life?
- What are the lyrics to your favorite song?